Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TrimHCG Diet


Day 4
Tuesday, April 20th
Lunch:
Broiled Cod
Steamed Broccoli

I didn't really eat the fish b/c I didn't like it!! Cod is not my FAVORITE fish! Traded my protein of fish for 1/2 cup of fat-free cottage cheese. Add a little salt and pepper, presto chango! Much better lunch...



The following photo is what I deal with on a daily basis:
Yes, this is my beautiful Peighton eating a powdered doughnut. Completely unfair!!
You may be asking where she got the doughnut...
The obvious answer is of course me, and you would be correct!
The answer to a HAPPY home, for me, is HAPPY children!!

Some of you may say spoiled, but no, I'll stick to my guns and scream HAPPY!!

SUPPER:

I forgot to take a picture of our supper. I fixed meatballs and zucchini with tomato sauce.
It was so good and I was so hungry. We ate all the evidence of this yummy meal, so next time* I fix it I will take a photograph to show you.

*Even Konleigh and Peighton ate this meal; it might become a regular in this house hold.


For my second fruit of the day I baked an apple with cinnamon and stevia sprinkled on it.
I felt like I was cheating! It was fun!
Oh yeah, I lost 4 more pounds!
That puts me at 186...

Till next time Lov-lees!


No comments:

Post a Comment