Friday, April 9, 2010

Find My Balance Friday
















the BAD:
Step is the ultimate class for me! It is truely a love/hate relationship. It's hard. I feel like I have two left feet. I sweat a lot!! I get turned around. I feel like everyone is looking at me. That's the worst. People looking at me while I try to lose all the poundage that is sitting on my hips, thighs and tummy.


the GOOD:
I LOVE STEP!! Our teachers are awesome. I really love Rachel! I Love that she calls us TEAM! I love that even though I am tired and sweaty, I am energized and ready to take on the world. I love the GOOD, makes the BAD worth putting up with!!


Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend! We are enjoying Bax's baseball game saturday and then a good old fashioned cook-out afterwards!!

Till next time Lov-lees!

No comments:

Post a Comment