Saturday, June 13, 2009

Konleigh's 6th Birthday at Lbk Water Rampage

We had so much fun at Lubbock Water Rampage. Konleigh was confident that she was not going to go down the BIG slides, but of course went straight to the top and came down probably 3 times before I even knew what was going on! She's getting so big and independent, it makes me so sad to see her growing so fast!

Peighton got some slide time too. This poor kid probably could have stayed all day. Swimming is FUN!!!!!



The Shepard Kids all together to celebrate a day in sun. Thank goodness we had great weather. As a mother I watched my growing family have the time of their life today. What a glorious site!






HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY KOKO RAINE!
may all your wishes come true!









All the kids enjoyed the lazy river and wave pool. I can't believe my sweet little Princess, that hated getting water in her face, can actually go under and swim. 






This is Jake and Konleigh coming down the slide one last time so that I could at least get one picture as proof that she did the impossible, go Konleigh! 













My sweet little Peighton LOVED the water! She could not help herself, she is not scared at all, which can be very scary for any mom.







She really thought she was hot stuff. Nene let her be a movie star is her sunglasses for just a bit.







Nene (Alicia) and Peighton enjoying the water in the wave pool. I was very jealous.









All our little buddies made it out to the park today for the party. Ellory, Kendall, Kate, Lexi, Lacey, Fox, Cooper, Carson, Brynlee, Bax, Brandon, Penny & Anna all joined us to bask in the sun! 





Sweet Hollie, Cory, Dawnya, Sherilyn, Rachel & Shelley came out as the MOM SQUAD to help with crowd control. They did an awesome job. Way to go mommies!







My handsom hubby really enjoyed the wave pool. Him and Peighton had a whale of a good time. Peighton laughed the entire time.







Unfortunately, I did not make it into the water, although I did have my Drs permission to enjoy the lazy river, except to cool my feet. I was just glad this was a day I got to enjoy with my beautiful family... hopefully in a few weeks we will welcome Adelyn & Briar to the party.


Thanks to everyone that made this day a memorable one! We love and appreciate you all!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment