Wednesday, June 17, 2009

32 Weeks and counting

So today was a really hard day for me... I had a scan of the twins to measure growth first thing this morning. All looked okay, Adelyn weighed 2lbs 15oz & Briar weighed 4lbs 10 oz! Both grew so I was happy. Then we had to focus on BPP's (basically the girls blood pressure that is measured through the umbilical cords) and Adelyn's was high. Needless to say I did not get to leave today, and I was not very happy about that. I have made it to 32 weeks and we are hoping that I can get 2 more weeks in before the girls HAVE to be delivered, so if you will cross your fingers and say a pray for us I would greatly appreciate it. The longer Adelyn and Briar are in me the shorter their stay in NICU will be. I will do my best to you updated; I have a feeling I am going to be on actual BEDREST for the duration of this pregnancy... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment