Monday, March 15, 2010

Long time no see...




So it has been a while since I dropped you a line. I have been just a little busy taken care of my 4 beautiful daughters. Since the last time we talked Konleigh has started first grade and is doing amazing! She is a total bookworm, it's crazy seeing as I barely know how to read anymore. hehe J/K. My sweet little Peighton has changed from a toddler to a little girl... she amazes me every day.


My Addie is just something to write home about I tell ya! She is beautiful, amazing, funny, giggley, curious, and yes , of course, she is super sweet! I love her little warm hands the most... it's like she is still trying to figure them out sometimes. They are very busy those little fingers! I just love her! Have I already said that? Sorry but I do!!!



Briar, Briar, my little punkin pie-er! What a doll this kid is... luv, luv, luv this one!! maybe because she's the youngest! maybe because she's just flat out adorable! whatever the reason I luv her bunches! mom thinks she said Mama on Saturday maybe that's why!! hmmm!

till next time lovies-
Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment